01 02 03 Amorina Rose Writes: Ode to Beta Readers 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ode to Beta Readers

34

There are times when a thought can inspire me and I have to write it down.


I have two beta readers

A what? I hear you say

I have two beta readers

To wash my mistakes away



I have two beta readers

Who support me when I’m low

I have two beta readers

Who help my writing grow



I have two beta readers

Who make me rethink my plots

I have two beta readers

Their insight helps me lots



I have two beta readers

They question my ideas

I have two beta readers

Who help me face my fears



I have two beta readers

Who I could not do without

I have two beta readers

Who I want the world to know about



I have two beta readers

Who want to be published just like me

I have two beta readers

Authors we want to be!
35 36 37 38